Searching for the right key stock for your next project? Denali Industrial Supply has you covered. We are your premier key stock supplier throughout Alaska, delivering the products you need, when you need them. Our industrial key stock products are available in several styles, sizes, and finishes to meet your exclusive project requirements.
Looking for a specific nut, bolt, washer, cordless impact, socket adaptor, or threadlocker to finish your project? Denali Industrial Supply has you covered. We are your premier fastener and key stock supplier in Alaska. Contact us or request a quote to learn more.
What is Key Stock?
Key stock, also known as machine key stock or keystock, is a demountable machine element used to lock shafts and components together by inserting them into a machine slot or keyway. This helps prevent relative motion between the connected parts, ensuring their proper functioning in various industrial applications.
Key Stock Specifications
- square key stock
- cold finished, zinc plated
- mild steel
- sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1" and 12' in length
Key Stock Product OptionsKey stock products are available in the following formats to meet your project specifications:
- Undersized Key Stock - Slightly smaller than standard dimensions, allowing for a tighter fit in the keyway. It is often used in applications where precision is crucial, and a snug fit is required.
- Standard Key Stock - Standard key stock dimensions adhere to industry-standard measurements. It's a reliable option for most applications that require a balanced fit between components.
- Oversized Key Stock - Oversized key stock is slightly larger than the standard size. It's useful when compensating for wear or when adjustments are necessary due to specific operating conditions.
Industrial Key Stock ApplicationsIndustrial key stock products ensure proper functioning and secure holds by locking shafts and components together by inserting them into a machine slot or keyway.
Denali Industrial Supply ships only to Alaska. We specifically service the communities of Fairbanks, Anchorage, Bush Regions, and North Slope within the following industries:
Additional Fastener OptionsIn addition to key stock, we also carry a broad assortment of other fasteners to service your project needs. Our additional fastener options include:
- Rods and studs
- Socket caps
- Pipe Fittings
- Pins and retainers
Denali Industrial Supply Stocks Premium Key Stocks to Meet Your Project Needs
At Denali Industrial Supply, our highly knowledgeable and trained experts can advise you on the right key stocks to meet your application needs.
With two locations in Alaska covering more than 40,000 square feet, Denali Industrial Supply provides tools and supplies to customers across Alaska. Contact us at 800-478-2658 for direct assistance, or check out our line card to find the brands and products you trust.